Get your free asbestos removal quote today!
Don’t wait! Call us today. We can deliver exceptional asbestos removal services – at great prices. Get a free quote now from our Asbestos Removal Mandurah Team.
Get your free asbestos removal quote today!
Quality asbestos removal services for your home and commercial needs
Asbestos does not pose any significant health risk when left fully encapsulated and undisturbed. The dangers will appear if there is mishandling of asbestos products when disassembling structures without taking the necessary precautions and carrying out good safety practices, or there is weathering and damage present.
Contacting a professional removalist in order to remove it safely is the best action to take. Our Removal Team are the reliable professionals. We possess excellent skills and years of experience in working with asbestos in various premises, residential, commercial and government.
These are the reasons why you need to get in touch with our established Mandurah Team:
- Easy and straightforward process : You can save your energy and valuable time by hiring our professional staff to have your job done right the first time, minimising the risk of further contamination of your property. Asbestos services provided by Asbestos Watch are always performed within regulations.
- Highly skilled and experienced team : Our Mandurah Team are qualified and competent asbestos professionals who are highly skilled and fully licensed. We are able to deliver safe and comprehensive asbestos removals.
- Prompt and quality services : Our Asbestos remediation staff are committed to achieving the highest standards of services, whether you need help for a residential or commercial property.
Be Aware of Asbestos around You
Can you tell if a product is asbestos or not by just looking at it? Well, unfortunately unless it has a marking stating that it is asbestos, it is not possible. If you want to be 100% sure whether a material is asbestos or contains asbestos, you need to have it tested at a qualified laboratory.
It is recommended to test suspect material if it is damaged, e.g. fraying, crumbling, or if you are going to renovate your home and possibly disturb the suspected material. Samples of asbestos containing material should be taken by trained professional to minimise any contamination risk.
Nowadays, many people are already aware of asbestos dangers. The risk of lung cancer and mesothelioma (a relatively rare cancer of the thin membranes that line the chest and abdomen) may be increased by asbestos exposure, as studies have shown.
Asbestos removal can be the solution for minimizing the exposure to asbestos materials. The work should be performed by licensed contractors. To get excellent service, contact Asbestos Watch Mandurah.
To remind you about the danger of asbestos, the followings are some reasons that you should take into consideration when dealing with asbestos.
Why you should be aware of asbestos?
In the 1970s, asbestos cement was commonly being used for building materials such as roofing, fencing, exterior wall cladding, sheeting, backing material on floor tiles and vinyl flooring, and thermal boards around fireplaces. Even though the use of asbestos cement was phased out between 1981 and 1987 with the manufacturing of all asbestos products ceasing in 1987, there is still a chance that asbestos still exists in Mandurah.
- Asbestos Fibre inhalation : The inhalation of airborne asbestos fibres and their passage into the lungs may cause significant health risks. Small asbestos particles may become airborne and inhaled when handling asbestos products.
- Asbestos-related diseases : Basically, asbestos fibres can cause diseases that range from mild and benign to malignant and life-threatening. Some of the benign conditions are just as serious as cancer while malignant diseases tend to be lest common than benign illness. Asbestosis, a benign illness led to more deaths per year compared to asbestos-induced gastrointestinal cancer between 1999 and 2001.
- Mesothelioma cancer : Mesothelioma is one of the deadliest related diseases that is caused by asbestos exposure.
Read more: www.cancer.org.au
Asbestos has caused death to many people. Make sure you protect your family from asbestos. To find out more on how to save your loved ones from asbestos, check out our asbestos testing Mandurah. Always be smart and be safe.
How to Reach us?
Asbestos Watch Mandurah are the most reliable asbestos professionals, ready to solve your asbestos problems. Worry no more, because our Asbestos Removal Mandurah Team are certified licensed professionals to perform the services at either a commercial or residential level.
What Kind of Service Do You Need?
The best solutions for your asbestos problems are through Our Asbestos Removal Mandurah Team. We deliver the best asbestos removal and testing services.
- Asbestos removal – Taking off all friable and non-friable asbestos materials from your place.
- Asbestos testing – Conducting sampling and testing on suspected materials thoroughly.
So, do you need help to solve your asbestos problems? Trust our Asbestos Removal Mandurah Team! We will deliver all jobs according to applicable regulations. Get connected with our Asbestos Removal Mandurah Team right now! Your safety is our priority. Asbestos Watch Mandurah!